Covered Bridge Rates and Policies
At Covered Bridge Golf Club our rates vary throughout the year. Below are our 2012 rates:
April 1st- October 31
Weekday (Monday-Friday): $69.00
Weekends & Holidays (Saturday, Sunday and Holidays): $75.00
Twilight Rate (Everyday 2:00 pm and after): $49.00
Senior (60 and older) (Monday- Friday): $49.00
November 1st- March 31st
Weekdays (Monday- Thursday): $35.00
Weekends & Holidays (Friday- Sunday and Holidays): $45.00
Is your child a junior golfer (18 years old and younger)?
Our junior golfer rates are:
$29.00- 18 Holes
$19.00- 9 Holes
Military discount is $10 off the rack rate at time of play anytime 7 days a week. Must show military credentials or id.
*Junior golfers must walk, unless accompanied by an adult.
Don't miss this opportunity for your children to grow as a golfer, while playing a Championship style golf course.
Tee Time Policy
· Winter Golf will be on a "Weather Permitting" basis and Tee times are required at all times.
· Tee times for non-members can be made up to 10 days in advance.
· Tee times for Single Memberships, Family-Dual Memberships, Corporate Members, Masters and Colonial members can be made up to 21 days in advance.
· Minimum 2 players to reserve a tee time.
· Cancellations must be made 24 hours in advance.
· You must have a valid driver's license to operate a golf cart.
· Lessee is responsible for all damages to golf cart.
· Only two riders per cart at all times.
· Rain checks will only be issued if course is closed due to inclement weather.
· Tank tops, half shirts, sleeveless shirts (men), cut-off shorts, gym trunks, shirts without a collar (men) are not permitted.
· Ladies sleeveless shirts must have a collar.
· Only Soft Spike shoes are allowed on the course.
· Outing fees will be charged to groups of 16 players or more.
· Must have a credit card and contract to guarantee the tee times.
· Deposits are required to hold a date. The amount of deposit will depend on group size.
· We require72 players to have a shotgun start.
Catering at Covered Bridge
· Covered Bridge will be happy to provide menus and make catering arrangements for each group.
· State law mandates that no outside alcoholic beverages may be brought onto the property. The bar or beverage cart staff will be happy to assist you with your beverage needs and in the packing of the complimentary cooler provided on the golf cart.
Book a Tee Time online.